Regular Classes are held
Tuesdays and Thursdays
7:00pm to 9:00pm,
and Sundays 10am to noon.
OPEN FOR EVERYONE.
Class fees are $80/month, for
Ki Society membership annual fee: $50
These dues pay for our affiliation with Ki Society
and a small part of it is used to support our
Chief Instructor, Koichi Kashiwaya Sensei.
Russ Smith Sensei
If you have questions regarding
classes and practice,
or call 970-222-6482
Tuesday, September 30, 2014:
Tuesdays and Thursdays,
9:00pm; Fee $100.
The beginning class curriculum includes:
Basic principles of mind-body unification, posture,
Hitori waza (solo exercises), Ukemi (the art of falling,
Kumi waza (partnered techniques - Ki-Aikido “throws”);
what you’ll do:
• natural rhythm & timing exercises
• individual mind-body coordination exercises
• ki aikido self-defense techniques
• falling & rolling drills
• awareness training & breathing exercises
what you’ll get:
• more efficient body movement
• greater balance, strength & endurance
• increased safety & security
• relaxation & awareness in daily life situations
• ability to respond calmly & confidently